- Game consists of 7 rounds.
- Each round represents a year and is played in the duration of the game for 10 minutes.
- There are 5 dedicated minutes for construction and 5 minutes for negotiations
- Public polls take place in the middle and at the end of the game. Players vote on each other’s projects. If projects are not supported they can be removed from the game.
- VETO can be activated by two players: the policy maker and the activist.
In the accessible environment of games, free from professional jargon, players engage with each other and reach shared solutions.
- the possibility of designing investment
- analyze the pros and cons of specific zoning
- the ability to depict people’s interest in investment and the possibility of making changes to it
- the possibility of negotiations between politicians, designers, policy makers, representatives of organization, lands owners and developers
The game has a few versions dedicated to different conditions.
Number of players
Number of moderators
Game set, boxes which imitated building
Play the City games bring the experts and non-experts together so indigenous knowledge meets technical knowledge, it becomes critical to make sure these parties are around the table.